Chanticleer nestles in a quiet and secluded area at the foot of the Rooiberge within easy walking distance of Clarens village.
It is also well placed for the myriad of hiking and mountain biking trails that Clarens offers.
Built in a Free State-farmhouse style with a wrap-around stoep.
- Three bedrooms each with a double bed - the main bedroom is en-suite with a fireplace,
- Open-plan lounge
- Kitchen with stove, microwave, fridge and kettle
- Spacious loft with two single beds, suitable for children
- The two rooms in the middle share a bathroom with a bath and shower.
- Free from the distractions of television, Chanticleer is the perfect choice for those wanting to re-charge and re-connect with nature.
- Please note this venue is strictly non smoking.
- Please provide your own wood.
- Electric blankets on all beds except one single bed in the loft.
R400.00 PER ADULTS PER NIGHT
R250.00 PER CHILD U/12 PER NIGHT
R1200.00 MINIMUM RATE PER NIGHT
MINIMUM TWO NIGHTS OVER WEEKENDS
R2400.00 PER NIGHT MINIMUM THREE NIGHTS OVER LONG WEEKENDS