Firefly is a self catering House and Cottage, situated less than 100m from the Town Square and offers clean and comfortable accommodation at a reasonable rate.
The House consists of three bedrooms as follows:
- Master bedroom - double bed room with en-suite bathroom with shower in bath, toilet, basin and bidet. The bedroom has a door leading to the sun-room, and contains side tables, built in cupboards and a spacious area to relax in.
- The second room is an interleading room between the living area and the Master bedroom. It contains a single bunk bed and small wardrobe and therefore able to accommodate two children.
- Room three contains two single beds and a wardrobe.
- All three bedrooms have electric blankets and electric oil heaters
- There is a second bathroom off the living area, which contains a bath and toilet
- Living area with fireplace
- Kitchen is fully equipped for self catering with cutlery, crockery, stove/oven combination, toaster, kettle and fridge with freezer drawer.
- From the kitchen, and the entrance to the house, is the large North-facing sun room, which is a great place to sit and enjoy the view or to braai during bad weather.
- A braai is provided
- The property contains a free standing sandstone cottage consisting of its own entrance, two single beds, tea and coffee station, and en-suite bathroom with shower, basin and toilet.
- The venue is set on a large propery with view of Titanic Rock and the mountains to the North.
- Parking is off-street but not undercover.
R300.00 PER PERSON PER NIGHT
R1200.00 MINIMUM PER NIGHT IN MAIN HOUSE
R600.00 MINIMUM PER NIGHT IN SANDSTONE COTTAGE
MINIMUM OF THREE NIGHT STAY AND FULL OCCUPANCY BOOKING REQUIRED
OVER ANY LONG WEEKEND