Jesshil is a quaint, self catering sandstone cottage in the picturesque town of Clarens.
Jesshil Cottage is ideally situated at the end of Lake Clarens Drive and overlooks a dam with donkeys, geese, swans and other feathery friends. Jesshil's surroundings offer privacy but is also within a very short walking distance to the many galleries, shops and restaurants.
- Free standing establishment with plenty of open space to enjoy and comfortably sleeps 4 guests
- Two en-suite bedrooms with queen beds with electric blankets.
- Open plan area with tv room, with full DStv, fully equipped kitchenette and dining table.
- Fridge/freezer to keep your goodies cold and a dishwasher so all may remain relaxed.
- An inside fireplace to snuggle up to during cold months.
- An outside wooden deck (covered) with built in fireplace offers many hours of relaxation whilst feasting on the beauty of Mount Horeb and surrounds.
- The bird life is abundant so ensure to pack in your binoculars.
R900.00 TWO ADULTS
R1400.00 UP TO FOUR GUESTS
WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAY TARIFF:
R1200.00 TWO GUESTS
R1600.00 UP TO FOUR GUESTS
MINIMUM TWO NIGHTS OVER WEEKENDS
R1600.00 PER NIGHT MINIMUM THREE NIGHTS OVER LONG WEEKENDS