Local Clarens scenic trips:
- Scenic picnic.1/2 day scenic drive to Golden Gate and Basotho cultural village or to the river. Includes a picnic spread (dietary requirements to be ascertained beforehand). ZAR650pp. 2 pax min, 7 pax max.
- Dusk drive, drinks and braai.Scenic dusk drive into the mountains and a light braai. ZAR750 pp, 2 pax min, 7 pax max. Some game is viewed along the way, but it's not necessarily a typical game drive. On the way back we visit some pubs on the outskirts of town where the guests may enjoy some drinks and share stories.
- White water rafting trips are also offered at ZAR550pp. 11km stretch on the Ash river, grade 3 and 4 rapids with all safety gear and a light snack provided.
2. Lesotho cultural trips:
- Expertly guided, scenic tour to Lepufung caves where rock paintings are viewed, a stop at Muela dam/power station tour and a lunch at Afriski. Lunch is on the clients' own account at the restaurant there. This is a full day trip, departing at around 8am and returning at approximately 5pm. This is truly a majestic drive through the mountains.
- Tour to Lepufung caves, a visit to the waterfall, a stop at Muela dam and a guided cultural village tour. Lunch is included and dietary requirements to be provided by guests, please.
2-3pax @ZAR1500 pp.
4-5pax @ZAR1350 pp.
6-7pax @ZAR1150 pp.
The following tour is our volume based special offer:
- Maliba lodge tour with pony treks in the mountains, a guided cultural village tour and lunch is provided so please advise as per dietary requirements.
2-3pax @ZAR2450 pp.
4-5pax @ZAR1650 pp.
6-7pax @ZAR1350 pp.
Without a village tour, a Maliba lodge trip with a 2 hour horse ride can be done for R2000. But then the clients would pay for own lunch at bistro.
Katzee dam trip 1 day, scenic drive & lunch at Katze dam hotel. POA.
-Mamoase pony trek to Lepufung caves and back with lunch included and a cultural village tour with local guide.
2-3pax @ZAR1450 pp.
4-5pax @ZAR1350 pp.
6-7pax @ZAR1250 pp.
3. Lesotho fly fishing tours:
- Please enquire, we have a 1, 2, 3 and 5 day fishing packages available where everything is catered for in terms of horses, accommodation, all meals in a day, 4x4 accessible fishing spots on the Moteti, Malibamatso and Khubelo rivers. Katze dam fishing is also on offer.
Please note that no alcohol is provided by us and none will be carried by our guides.
We conserve and protect the environment and ensure our guests do so too.
4. Lesotho offroad biking trails.
- Please enquire, as we have various trails and packages on offer, transport can be arranged and everything can be catered for.
5. Kayaking trips to Lesotho.
- Please enquire, safety kayakers can be provided with crews to cater and guide along some of the most scenic rivers in Southern Africa in the clearest water our adventurers will ever see. Some epic rapids and waved to be played in. Let's go and show you how, safely.
6. Shuttle service:
Shutttle service, Bloemfontein, OR Tambo, Durban International.
Summer sprocket special for cyclists to Afriski:
One way from Jhb min pax 7 @ ZAR850pp.
Return trip @ZAR 750 pp (over and above the one way, effectively 100 discount on the journey).
Shuttle from Johannesburg to Afriski @ ZAR5500 for the shuttle, with min 7pax @ ZAR790 pp.
Return trip @ZAR 750 pp, over and above one way ticket.
7. Off road buggy racing
Offroad buggy racing @ZAR750 pp for 10 laps. High speed, very agile offroad bundu bashing go-carts. Come and fly on the dirt by the seat of your pants.
Prices Subject To Change.
Maluti Adventures reserves the right to amend rates at any time.
Prices Confirmed upon presentation of an official quote and provisional booking